COMMONLY ASKED INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Below is a list of commonly asked questions in an interview. Please take some time to consider how you would answer:
1. Why are you willing to leave your current employer?
2. What do you know about this position and company? Why are you interested?
3. What are your short-term and long-term goals?
4. How do you feel about your current supervisor?
5. What are your strengths?
6. What are your weaknesses?
7. Who have you learned the most from? What was it? Why was it important?
8. What information is important to you in making a decision about this job change?
9. What are you currently looking for in salary? Why?
10. What would you change here?
11. What could be improved in your boss?
12. What do you like about your current boss?
13. When are you available to start?