Civil Engineering CAD Designer
Join a top rated and forward thinking Civil Engineering firm with over 20 nationwide offices, and currently seeking a Civil Designer / Civil Design Engineer candidate with at least 5 years experience in land development and/or public works, plus a Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering or the equivalent of work experience of 6+ years in this industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Experience must include the ability to take plans from conceptual design to final plans, as well as preparation and processing of maps & plans for subdivision & land development projects, including road design, drainage & earthwork calculations.
– Responsible for the design layout of grading, street improvements and underground facilities
– Must have knowledge of jurisdictional codes, standards & procedures in the local area.
– Candidate must be experience with AutoCAD software
– Civil 3D and AutoCAD software experience
– EIT is preferred
PTO, 401K program, medical and dental insurance, professional development program, other office and workplace benefits. The firm is very progressive, innovative and used the latest technological innovations to be ahead of the curve and competitive as possible