Ahmed Nemaha, PE
Phone: 713-391-9981 Email: email@example.com
Bachelor degree in civil engineering. Hold engineer in training and professional engineer licenses from in the State of Texas, backed by successful five years of experience in the geotechnical field and knowledge of civil engineering theories, principles, specifications and standards.
· Geotechnical design and analysis :(Bearing capacity of Shallow and deep foundations, slope stability, PVR, L-Pile, Soil Stabilization, MSE wall, Soil Retaining Structures, and erosion control )
· Familiar with applicable Codes, standards, and practice of civil engineering, jurisdiction codes( City of Houston, Harris County, FHWA, HCFCD, and TxDOT)
· Familiar to identify effective and timely solutions, and validating corrective actions to ensure high quality, usable and durable facilities.
· Success in planning and organizing work and achieving goals within scheduled time and facial limits.
· Clarity and appropriates of oral and written communication with employees and Clint overall computer literacy especially Microsoft office (word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, outlook as well as MS project) and Slope Stability Software SLIDE
· Ability to accept and understand the criticism and take appropriate action to correct and improve performance.
· Quick learning, understanding and strong Mathematical skill as well as manual designing skills.
Associate Engineer Paradigm Consultants March 2015 o current
· Geotechnical calculation. (Piles, Piers, Drilled Shafts, Spread, and Strip Footings, Slab on Grade MSE Walls, Retaining Walls, PVR and Soil Stabilizations)
· Supervise and coordinate with drilling crew.
· Assign lab tests.
· Analyze lab results and review the boring logs.
· Prepare a draft report for senior review.
· Prepare geotechnical proposals and estimates.
· Manage geotechnical project (Time and Budget).
· Communicate daily with clients and attend meetings.
· Professional Engineer 2019 – License No. 133380 –Texas Board of Professional Engineer
· Engineer in Training
2016 – License No. 56438–Texas Board of Professional Engineer
· Bachelor science in civil engineering University of Baghdad-Iraq