2405 S Star Lake Rd, Apt. 69-204, Federal Way, WA, 98003
(253) 202-3568 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Work Authorization – No Visa Sponsorship Required
Internationally educated civil engineer. Responsible, team player, hardworking and goal oriented, with experience in residential/commercial building design and sewer systems using CAD and BIM software.
Planning to obtain EIT certification this year.
• CivilCAD 3D
• Robot Structural Analysis
• Total Station and surveying practices
• MS Office
Project Design Engineer 05/2016 – 11/2017
Navekro, Querétaro, Mexico
A construction company mainly focused on designing and constructing industrial warehouses and facilities.
• Supervised a drafting team of 3 people, providing direction and assistance to achieve the team’s goals and finish projects according to the schedule; including light industrial, commercial and residential construction.
• Designed site development plans, profiles and grading and developed material specifications.
• Designed and calculated utility systems such as sewer systems, water supply systems, stormwater systems and anti-fire systems.
• Assisted in meetings with different engineering specialists to propose ideas and resolve project needs according to the client specifications.
• Performed site surveys with the help of surveying assistants.
• Estimated material take-offs, scheduling and bills of quantities.
Field Engineer Assistant 01/2016 – 05/2016
Engineer Arturo Aguado Martínez, Querétaro, México
A construction contractor mainly focused on constructing sewer systems and site development.
• Assisted the Chief Field Engineer in supervising personnel and surveying equipment in accordance to the plans so we could stay in order to meet schedule.
• Reviewed the construction estimations with the Chief Field Engineer.
• Assisted the Chief Field Engineer in requested tasks.
Project Designer 01/2015 – 12/2015
Marghet Topografica, Querétaro, México
A Company that provides surveying services and utility systems analysis (including stormwater, water supply, sewer, and anti-fire facilities).
• Completed calculations with engineering formulas to support design of the proposed solution for the different utility systems.
• Developed all plans after review, analysis, and corrections of the data from the calculations.
• Work in a team environment with other engineers to finish the projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering 2017
Universidad Marista de Querétaro, Querétaro