Summary of Qualifications
5 years’ experience in engineering terminology, developing drawings and reading
5 years’ experience in using Auto CAD Civil 3D 2007 up to Auto CAD Civil 3D 2018.
7 years’ experience in releasing Engineering drawings into electronic data models.
7 years’ experience in using Geometric Dimension and Tolerances standards.
Coordinate data with other departments to facilitate integration and activities.
AutoCAD Survey Technician, ORCA Land Surveying, 07/2017 –10/2018
– Created topographic maps, Record of surveys and assisted in the design review process.
– Designed details of engineering drawings using Auto CAD Civil 3D 2018.
– Computed the location of structural, proprty boundaries and the location of easements.
AutoCAD Designer, KPFF Consulting Engineers, 02/2016– 01/2017
– Performed mathematical and graphical analyses assisting in the design process.
– Revised detailed outlines of engineering drawings using AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
Instructor/ Designer, Keltia Design, Inc. 04/2015 – 12/2015
– Lectured students in a variety of ways to create new drawings and 3D models.
– Implemented company policies with drafting standards to create universal designs.
– Updated and altered projects according to engineering markups.
AutoCAD Technician, Shannon & Wilson, Inc., Contracted by NU West Group 05/2014 – 11/2014
– Collected data of project designs to present them in design reviews.
– Released engineering drawings or electronic data sets that included layout models.
Technical Designer, The Boeing Company, 06/2012 –12/2013
– Prepared layouts and modified existing designs to meet all deadlines and tasks.
– Developed and planned various design models for part assembly and installation.
Engineering Technician, Pierce County, Engineering Division, 07/2007 – 9/2011
– Managed product development for engineering division while adapting to customer inputs.
– Updated and maintained drawings according to engineering as build records.
– Performed the transferring of work packages to relevant internal and external parties.
Associate degree in Civil Engineering technology, Shoreline Community college, Washington
Certificates in Incorporating survey with civil 3D, PPI Group, Seattle, Washington
Certificate in introduction to Stress Analysis, EdWell Partnership, Everett, Washington