EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
· Master of Engineering in Structural Engineering and Applied Mechanics. (UTA) Dec 2017
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering at University of Texas at Arlington (UTA) Dec 2016
· Fundamental of Engineering (FE) EIT Certification
· Concrete: Analysis, Design and Detailing of Reinforced Concrete Buildings (Office and Residential)
· Steel: Analysis, Design and Detailing of Truss Pedestal Bridge, Telecommunication Towers, and viaducts foundations.
· Timber. Analysis, Design, and Detailing of Three-Floors Residential Building.
Allpro Consultant Group Inc. Dallas Texas, January 2018-May 2019
Structural analysis, Design, and Detailing of Telecommunication Towers. Use of software’s (STAAD Pro, Finite Element Method, RISA, MathCAD, AutoCAD, Microsoft office), for Analysis, Design, Detailing and Report writing.
Rift Valley Railways (K) Ltd, Ken Rail Consultants Ltd. and Kenya Railways Nairobi, Kenya,
Civil Technician Engineer, Jan 1990- Nov. 2005 and Nov. 2006 – Feb 2011
· Successful Planning, Designing and Construction of Reinforced Concrete and Steel Railway Bridges and Culverts.
· Enforcing Engineering Theories and Principles on Material Specifications and Standards for Design of Residential Infrastructure which includes access road, storm water and foul water sewers, water reticulation and street lighting.
· Coordination and Supervision of Projects disciplines according to work program from inception to completions.
· Preparation and presentation of Project Reports Completion Reports for all stages of work up to completion.
· Cost estimations, documentation, tracking, agreement verification and building permit acquisition.
· Railway bridges and culverts steel and concrete analysis, design, detailing and construction (Kenya)
· Residential houses Infrastructure (Access road, Storm and Foul water sewer, Water reticulation and street lighting)
· Housing project apartments. Analysis, Design, Detailing and Construction. Foundation, slabs, beams, staircase and roofing.
TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
· Ability to demonstrate 3D skills in Civil Engineering Designs. Proficient user of AutoCAD, SAP, RISA, REVIT.
· Microsoft Windows XP operating system. (Word, Excel, Power point and outlook)
· Speaks and writes in English.
· Good analytical and logical skills.
· Quick learner and grasping abilities.
· Initiator and passionate about working.
· Phi Theta Kappa – April 2014 Chi Epsilon – December 2015
· Sigma Alpha Lambda – February 2016 Golden Key International – March 2016
Remodeled and modified failed Telecommunications Towers to attain passing status.
Rehabilitation of Rail track 220 miles and reduction of derailments. Completion reports and recommendations for Bridges and Building structures for implementation.
Analysis, Design Detailing and supervision of Construction of Infrastructure ( Sewer and Storm Water, Access road, Street Lighting, 72 units of Maisonette and Apartments)
Analysis, Design Detailing, supervision and Construction of Railway Bridges and Culverts
Construction of Railway Bridges and Culverts over 300 miles of Track and making completion reports.