5701 W. 50th Avenue
Denver, CO 80212
Retail Property Manager Louisville, KY
Hagan Properties, Inc. 2016 – 2018
· Survey properties and managed third party services including cleaning, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, landscaping, specialty vendors and contracts
· Built and maintained tenant and owner relationships through ongoing communication and addressing concerns.
· Facilitated property maintenance and building improvements by working with contractors and vendors.
· Direct contact for service-calls and tenant concerns
· Responsible for preparing annual Budgets and the review of all monthly Financial Reports and Variance Reports.
· Managed two security guards and one grounds keeper
Associate Louisville, KY
KW Commercial 2014 – Present
· Prospect potential clients interested in investment sales and tenant representation in the self storage, industrial, retail and multifamily markets.
· Negotiate purchase and lease agreements with clients depending on their specific needs and the current situations with the deal
· Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, lease agreements, letters of intent, and purchase option agreements
· Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property and advising them on the suitability and value of the property based on their criteria and the current market conditions
Co-Owner/Operator Louisville, KY
CCI, LLC 2008 – 2012
· Built a self storage company from the ground up to generate 6 figures in sales in the first year and negotiated the sale of my portion of the company in 2011 with an ROI of 73.6% over a 2 year period
· Created business plan for the self storage company using ad hoc analysis of current and future financial data, market information, rent mix and projections, and engineering plans to meet target investor criteria per phase of growth
· Conduct market analysis in Radcliff Kentucky that indicated a significant deficiency of 300,000 square feet in self storage space as well as the Fort Knox Human Resources Command expansion, and implemented it to build a prospectus for current and future capacities
· Developed, analyzed, and negotiated contracts that were used between business partners, the city of Radcliff, and contractors
· Design and draft site plan for optimal layout to be submitted for approval and acted as the general manager during construction
· Conducted day-to-day operations that included acquiring self storage customers, U-haul sales, and standard accounting needs
Research Assistant Lexington, KY
University of Kentucky 2007 – 2008
· Analyzed and interpreted effluent data in regards to the Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant and developed a Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL), specific to heavy metals contained in the plant’s effluents
· Utilized Microsoft Excel to develop flow duration and load curves that took into account the volume and durations of the regional rainfalls and stream flows in and nearby Lexington Kentucky including Town Branch and South Elkhorn watersheds
· Tested and analyzed data from water samples taken from various sites in and nearby Lexington Kentucky to report the levels of fecal coliform and E. Coli using membrane filter and IDEXX testing methods respectively
University of Louisville, MBA, Graduated August 2010, GPA 3.3
University of Kentucky, B.S. Civil Engineering, Graduated May 2008, GPA 3.1
· Passed the Fundamentals of Engineering exam in April 2008