HALLIET J. DANEL III, EIT, CFM
To work in a professional, structured environment where I can effectively apply the skills that I have obtained from previous positions and university education. Also, to obtain new skills and experience within the field of Water Resources. Willing to relocate.
Civil Engineer EIT, Scheibe Consulting, LLC
Flood insurance studies, private consultation flood studies, LOMR/CLOMR submittals,
some surveying, hand-delineation of floodplains/longest flow path tracking, some
grading experience, updating county land use maps, HEC-HMS/HEC-RAS modeling, cost estimate billing.
Structural Research Assistant, University of Louisiana
Assist in research regarding tensile strengths of different epoxies & concrete mix designs. Assisted in designing experiments/molds, forming the molds, & performing tension tests. Co-Author in publication, in-progress.
October 2016-May 2017
SKILLS, CERTIFICATIONS & SOFTWARE
• Management experience (Can be provided upon request)
• AutoCAD/Civil3D, Microstation, ArcGIS, HY-8, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS (1D/2D modeling), Matlab (novice),
Python programming software (novice), Revit (novice), Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
• EI/EIT Certification active in Texas (TBPE) and Louisiana (LAPELS).
• CFM (Certified Floodplain Manager, March 2017, TFMA)
• Languages: English, Swedish, and Spanish (intermediate)
Bachelor Degree, Civil Engineering, Lafayette, LA, University of Louisiana
May 2017, GPA 3.09
High School Diploma, Opelousas, LA, Opelousas Catholic
May 2004, GPA 3.60
• Co-Author of Reinforced Concrete Research Publication (in-progress)
• Numerous awards for customer service/work performance, Certificate of Academic Excellence.
• ASCE student member, ACI student member, AISC student member (2016 – Present)
• Deep South Competition – Concrete Canoe Hull Design & Construction Captain, Steel Bridge Team Member, Water Resources/Transportation teams for Capstone Senior Design & “Community Connectivity” lead.
• Chi Epsilon National Honors Society member, Officer Position: Marshall (2016-2017)
(References can be provided upon request)