Hamed Navid Samadi
Tracy, CA 95376 | (415)400-6763 | firstname.lastname@example.org I am permanent resident (Green card holder)
An experienced architectural designer/drafter, motivated and reliable design specialist, with vast computer knowledge, I am seeking architectural design/ drafter position where my advanced skills, educations and many years of experience can be fully utilized.
· Architectural design/drafting for residential and different facilities
· Assisted US Army Corps design-built and site-adapt large projects
· Effectively worked with project scope, specifications and design criteria
· Assisted project administration documents (RFI, Submittals, Change orders)
· Provided accurate shop drawings with consultants and contractors
· Ability to do precise and detailed materials estimation and area calculation
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Accurate and fast drafting with AutoCAD
· Maintained database of drawings in electronic and hard copy format & Printed large scale drawings using printers, plotters and scanners
· Proficient in using a computer with windows OS
· Revit Architecture
· Google sketch up
· Adobe photo shop, illustrator and In Design
· Rendering and presentation
· Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· SpecsIntact software
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Architecture IKIU University in Qazvin, Iran
(Evaluated by ERES, educational records evaluation service in USA)
· Associate’s degree in computer-software Engineering Khayyam University, Iran
· Certificate in interior design Las Positas College, Livermore
(In progress- part time)
· Construction Quality Management (CQM) Certificate USACE
Floor Plan Visual San Francisco Bay Area, California
Architectural As Built Surveyor March 2016 to present
Successfully visited job sites to compile measurements and using AutoCAD to provide accurate “As Built” drawings including floor plan, section, details and site plan in timely manner for residential & commercial buildings.
Taking videos, pictures and making notes of existing condition, materials and finishes.
ARAO Co. Herat, Afghanistan
Architectural designer-drafter Jan 2010 –Nov 2015
Participated in more than 15 US Army Corps projects, 6 design-built projects and other site-adapt design projects included design site layouts, barracks, large kitchen-dining, medical facilities and more than 10 residential projects.
· Preparation architectural designs, concept layouts and accurate drafting with AutoCAD that helped the company to increase its achievements.
· Successfully developed & modified schematic designs into construction drawings as directed
· Effectively reviewed architectural designs for potential conflict with all disciplines & report issues to project manager for resolution so ensured project stayed with in scope and time line
· Liaised and formed effective relationship with site team and subcontractors about all disciplines in design package
· Architectural monitoring for 3 projects
· Prepared accurate as built red lines for draftsmen to create as built drawings
· Provided precise material estimation
HOMA Co. Herat, Afghanistan Architectural drafter Jan 2009–Dec 2009
Prepared working drawings showing plans, elevations, sections, materials and finishes and converted architectural drawings into 3D drawings using AutoCAD, 3D Max and Photoshop.
Modified drawings as directed by architect.
JAP Consultant Co. Mashhad, Iran Architectural drafter (Intern) Sep 2007–June 2008
Participated in 2 projects, site landscape design, in field of tourism and recreational areas
Drafted architectural floor plans, elevation, section and details
Provided 3d model of designs