• Worked with the Stations and Hydrostatic Engineering teams; Design and drafting Pipeline Plans, Geo-referencing
multiple plans, implementing survey data into plans using x-references and tracing site
features from superimposed images from Google Earth Pro.
• Assisted engineers and team members with developing design checklists.
• Worked on Refineries projects related to Pipes stress analysis and design pipe supports.
Connexsys Engineering Inc – Concord, CA 2017 to Present
Jr Civil / Structural engineer June2017 to Present
• prepared reports, designs and drawings.
• made calculations about loads and stresses.
• select appropriate construction materials
• Involvement in all stages of projects from, Conceptual, Front End, Detailed Design through to
• Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems.
• Identification of risks in the workplace, site and design work being undertaken.
• Compiling, checking reports, calculations and supervising the production of drawings and computer
• Considering the environmental, commercial, safety and operational aspects of our designs.
GTS Engineering and Consulting –Walnut Creek, CA 2016 to 2017
Associate engineer Feb2016 to June2017
• Created Pipeline plan/profile design drawings for new projects.
• Assisted in the design and draft of a new Stations, as-built projects, and HPR’s
• Drafted Hydrotest and station drawings, created drawings, exhibits and construction documents using
AutoCAD, GIS, Micro-station, Google Earth Pro, Civil 3D.
• Gathered data and design information needed for project design.
• Develop new station and facility mechanical, electrical, and piping drawings consistent with project
• Drafted from base to IFC drawing packages with PG&E specification, under GTS’s Hydrotest template
• Used AutoPipe Software to determine the Stresses in a different area of the pipe to put the pipe
• Maintained excellent project communication with continuously changing tools and processes.
• Prepared sketches of details not included on existing drawings to accurately reflect as-built field
• Helped closeout projects includes electronic and physical files.
• Review and evaluate work to ensure quality control in adherence to policies and procedures.