Juan J. Moni
30 Parker St. Central Falls, R.I. 02863, Cel. 401-545-7231, email@example.com
Over twenty five years of experience in the construction industry, Estimating, designing and running several construction projects, including Buildings, luxuries homes, Pipeline, water projects, wastewater treatment plant, roads and steel projects; Provides outstanding project and administrative management skills. Solve problems and made decisions using site data. Design goals taking care of specifications and local industry standards. Technical expert with most engineering and office software applications. Experience with federal and estates requirements and regulations. Establishment of Master Plan to direct civil/structural projects and its activities. Ability to handle all site civil work, from execution to hand-over phase. Experience with AutoCAD, Excel, Word, and fully qualified cost estimator
F&F ENGINEERING CONTRACTOR . Miami, FL 2017-2018
Prepared designs, cost estimating and drawings, Working with structural software and perform structural analysis. Performing analysis of existing designs and providing recommendation for changes
ACEVEDO ALFAU CONSTRUCTION INC. San Juan, PR. 2009-2015
· Coordinate, execute cost estimate and develop several construction projects, luxury homes and buildings, Evaluate architectural and engineering plans for technical feasibility. Setting out Project works in accordance with Drawings & Specification. Maintenance of daily records
· Preparing enquiry and order documents. Coordinate technical meetings.
CSA ENGINEERS AND ARCHITECS INC. Caguas, PR 2007- 2009
Civil / Project Coordinator Engineer
· Provide management oversight for all phases of the construction project, including coordinating workers, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed. 30 hrs. OSHA construction and general industry certified regulations and requirements.
· Coordinated and interacted with contractors, vendors and engineering firms during all phases of project execution configured tests. Provided the supervision of the installation of the water waste treatment plant, sewage pipes, pumps and other mechanical systems. Experience in plant rehabilitation and expansion technical and jurisdictional issues with Federal, municipal and state officials and consulting engineers.
VIVES CONSTRUCTION, Guayama PR 2002- 2007
Civil / Project Engineer
· Supervised residential units projects and its employees, guided engineering decisions. Cost estimator
· Performed calculations, plan preparation/design, estimating, specifications, and field inspection as necessary.
· Developed scope of work and pricing for construction of several projects.
· Managed projects to successful completion on-time and under budget.
SELPA CONSTRUCTION CORP., San Juan, PR 1999-2002
Civil/ Project Engineer
· Project Engineer Supervised residential units projects and its employees. Post office federal project involving steel construction, site, a/c, gypsum board, acoustical and site
· Verified all shop drawings and designed foundations and modifications for the building, requiring complicated, challenging, and creative civil engineering analysis approaches and solutions.
· Maintained federal standards and specifications. Achieved cost savings by improving solutions
ERWIN RODRIGUEZ & ASOC., San Juan, PR 1995-1997
· Buildings and projects from concept planning through design, cost estimate and construction with extensive structural requirements, design layouts, steel designs, load analyses, including slabs, footings, Beams, columns and bridges. Analyzed architectural designs and provided positive solutions.
· Issued complete shop drawings for all designs observing strict ACI-3l8. UBC and ASCE standards for concrete and steel structures. Coordinated the work of engineers, designers/draft persons and sub-consultants.
EDUCATIO: Bachelor of Science Civil Engineering, Structural Major, Autonomous University of Santo Domingo 1986
REGISTRATION: Engineer in Training. Puerto Rico Certification Number EIT #12878.
PROFESSIONAL AFILIATION: Puerto Rico Surveyors and Engineers Association (CIAPR)