346-888-9535 • email@example.com
Analytical and results-focused individual with a Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering. Recently completed engineer in training certification from the Texas board of professional engineers. With more than one year experience working as a field engineer.
Master of Engineering, Civil Engineering May 2017
Lamar University, Beaumont, TX
Relevant Coursework: Trans. Eng., Adv Bridge Design.
Bachelor of Engineering, Civil Engineering December 2013
Institute of Engineering and Technology, Devi Ahilya Vishvavidyala, India
Relevant Coursework: Geotechnical Eng.
Diploma in Civil Engineering May 2010
Shri Vaishnav Polytechnic, India
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE & CERTIFICATION
Engineer in Training.
MS office, MS Project and Primavera.
AutoCAD, Arc GIS, MicroStation.
Hydraulic modelling and storm water management using HEC-RAS and HEC-HMS.
Laboratory tests on soil samples.
Concrete Mix designing.
GIS Technician, San Antonio Water System, San Antonio, TX 08/ 2017-12/2017
· Created maps for proposed projects and maintained and updated information on active projects.
· Applied map projections and geo-referencing with GIS raster and vector data.
· Developed and utilized Geodatabase (GDB) information for GIS related projects.
· Organized, maintained, and archived computer files and updated the attributes for different jobs.
· Performed data input using coordinate geometry, digitizing, file transition, and importation.
Field Engineer, Khushbu Construction, India 01/ 2014-07/2015
· Evaluated plans, drawings, technical specifications, and design calculations for the project work.
· Designed and planned drainage and site layout, pavement design and utilities.
· Appointed as the liaison between the principal design engineer and other field staff to ensure the progress in accordance with the overall design.
· Ensured that the work performed was according to design and within deadline.
· Supervised and monitored the site labor force and reported any difficulties or irregularities to the senior engineer.
· Provided estimates concerning the necessary quantities used and required towards the completion of project.
Engineer Trainee (Q.C Lab), A.C.C. Concrete, India 12/ 2010-12/2013
· Performed quality tests on aggregates.
· Determined and recorded the compressive strength of concrete blocks according to specifications.
· Verified Mix proportions and logged them into the database.
· Performed other field tests on concrete such as slump, temperature, absorption etc.