To whom it may concern:
Dear Sir or Madam:
Attached is my resume in response to your opening for the above position as advertised on-line. Going over the job requirements, I noticed it needs someone with a wide range of experience to be able to improve Safety, Quality, Delivery, with major contribution to the bottom line. As a Civil Engineer, I have extensive experience in various construction fields as in steel and concrete structure and site supervisor.
My wide range of experience in various aspects of manufacturing plus a strong academic background can provide exactly what your company needs. I’m a US permanent resident and references will be provided upon request.
Thank you for your consideration. I will be looking forward to take this discussion to the next level.
A self-motivated engineer, who has over 20 years of knowledge in Civil Engineering, Design of concrete and steel structures, materials testing and Inspection. Possesses an aspiration to work in a challenging and fast-pace environment that would lead to the fulfillment of both corporate and personal goals. Demonstrates a willing to learn and perform task in a punctual manner and handles required tasks well under pressure.
Highlights of Technical Skills:
· Steel and Concrete Structure Designer
· Inspection and Testing Material
· Field Inspection
· Concrete Testing and Welding Test
· Steel and Concrete Structure Site Management
· Coordination for Geotechnical, Soil Mechanical, Concrete, Steel and Welding Lab
· AutoCAD, Microsoft Project
· Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate
Construction Technology July 2018 – Present
Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, CA
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering 1992-1996
Lar University, Iran
Asiem Co, Shiraz, Iran Apr 2013 – May 2018
Structure Designer and CAD Drafter
· Steel, Concrete Structure Design by Etabs.
· Drawing Structural plan and technical details.
· Corresponding between Structural plan and Architectural drawings.
· Follow up with city to meet all the construction permit and requirement approval.
World Trade Center Consulting (W.T.C), Shiraz, Iran Jun 2010 – Apr 2013
· Identify and manage options and recommend solutions to resolve technical issues.
· Coordinate with other specialists around supplies, schedule and mentoring and supervising junior staff.
· Briefing CAD technicians and checking drawings.
· Providing comment on design calculations and drawings.
· Construction of concrete structure and steel structure based on design drawing.
· Ensure that civil, structural, and electrical systems are built to specifications.
· Report obstacles and safety concerns, including’ all progress and issues.
ArsehSazan Co, Shiraz, Iran Feb 2005 – Jun 2010
· Supervising, coordinating and scheduling the daily activities of construction trades and subcontractors.
· Training workers or arranging for the training of workers in job duties and safety procedures
· Coordinated with project management and aided in establishment of flow charts
· Co-instructed Civil CAD drafting, AutoCAD, and Revit Architecture with proven results
· Successfully coordinated and executed security and investigative services
· Determine soil classification on site during construction procedures and sub grade inspections.
Abfa Shiraz Co (Water & Sewage network), Shiraz, Iran Feb 1996 – Feb 2005
Junior Project Engineer
· Monitoring the implementation of urban water supply.
· Implementation of urban sewage network supply.
· US Permanent Resident.
· References will be provided upon request.