Mohammed El kadi
Cell: 773-396-6852 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Illinois at Chicago UIC Expected graduation: May 2020
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
Senior Design Project UIC, Chicago IL Oct 2019 – Apr 2020
Design and fabricate a controlled drone capable to lift 5 pounds weight and fly 20 feet.
• Designed the frame using SolidWorks.
• Participated with the team members analyzing forces and stress using ANSYS.
• Participated with the team members defining desired motors, propellers, ESC and flight control.
• Finite Element Analysis • Mechanisms and Dynamics of Machinery • Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics
• Dynamic System Control • Manufacturing Processes Principles •Engineering CAD Design
United Airlines, Chicago IL: Powerplant Engineering Intern Aug 2019 – Nov 2019
• Assisted engineers piloting engineering authorization EA737 Thrust Reverser Upper Locking Actuator.
• Provided support to powerplant engineering team (ECRA’s, EA’s etc.):
PW4077/90 Spare Engine C-Check Task Card. Boeing 777-224 Engine change.
United Airlines, Chicago IL: Line Engineering Intern Aug 2018 – Dec 2018
• Provided Boeing/Airbus aircraft engineering support to the maintenance:
TRM ECRA for Airbus 319/320 Main Landing Gear Side Stay Lubrication Fitting.
• Designed aircraft repair and provided all necessary document to maintenance.
Fuselage Skin Damage Structure Repair Design, Aircraft: Boeing 767-300.
Valeo Automotive, Bouznika, Morocco, CAD Drafter 2007 – 2009
• Used AutoCAD software to design assembling boards.
• Designed the Lay-out for Banc of line electrical (BOL) test and leak.
• Collaborated with team project, maintenance and quality to apply any client modifications.
Projects: X7 (Citroen C6) Group PSA, 411 (Seat Exeo) Group Volkswagen.
• 2D and 3D modeling, assembly and animation software: SolidWorks, AutoCAD and Catia V5.
• Finite Element Analysis Software: ANSYS.
• Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing GD-T.
• Microsoft Office, R-studio, MATLAB and C++.
• Proficient in oral and written French and Arabic.