– Quantities take off.
– Estimating, request and management of materials according to the type of work.
– Draw blueprints
– .Support with the preparation of bids
– Review and interpret plans and specifications.
– Supervise the work in accordance with specifications.
– Supervise and coordinate installation of work in accordance with the contract documents.
– Coordinate subcontractor’s assignment in the field.
– Supervision and documentation of the work performed by the contractor
– Collect daily report and weekly project pictures.
– Assist to the superintendent with the monthly report and progress billing.
– Support the Environment Unit, in the technical monitoring of projects in execution.
– Keep record of information and participate in meetings.
– For evaluations of affected housing, support the formation of a national committee, support the review of tools and procedures developed by UNDP within the framework of the project.
– Estimating of concrete bridge elements.
– Management of change orders and their effect on the schedule.
– Preparation of progress billing.
– Provide support to Project engineer and be responsible for developing and maintaining project budget and progress billing.