CHRIS OIYEGBOR EHIZOBA
Houston, TX ; 832-574-8624, 4102204200 : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hardworking professional with several years of experience in engineering, civil, manufacturing and office setting. An innovative professional with strong attention to details, collaborating with others and guiding less experience personnel. Expert experience in facility, quality, construction, Project management, plan reviewing, cost estimate and engineering management.
Master of Science in Quality and Engineering Management Tarleton State University – Stephenville, Texas December 2017
Coursework: Financial Risk Management Manufacturing Planning, Statistics for Quality, Quality Management, Organizational Development and Change, Six Sigma methodology, Manufacturing Quality, Project Management, International Management, and Manufacturing System Management
Major Research: The of effect of total quality management in service industries.
Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering Ambrose Alli University, Nigeria 2007
Coursework: Math, statics, engineering mechanics, engineering math, fluid dynamics, chemistry, English, computer-aided design, physics, engineering geology, linear algebra, transportation engineering, water and waste-water systems, soils engineering, structural analysis, structural design, engineering economics, Engineering survey, environmental engineering and strength of material.
Major Research: Factors Affecting Production and Quality in Construction Industry.
Certificate of completion Environmental Hazard Control Management Texas Southern University-Houston, TX June 2018
· Basic Construction Skill Training with Weatherization Certificate
· HAZWOPER (OSHA 29 CFR 1910. 120) Certification
· HAZMART (OSHA 29 CFR 1910. 120) Certification
· OSHA 10 Regulations and Green Practices Card
· ASBESTOS Abatement Training Licensure
· LEADS Abatement Training Licensure
· Confined Space General Safety
· Houston Basic Plus
Areas of Expertise
· Strategic Analysis
· Data Collection & Analysis
· Field Research
· Material Testing
· Process Improvement
· HPLC assay and PCR Analysis
· Safety & Regulatory Compliance
· GIS mapping[c1]
· RSD estimator 3.0
· Microsoft office suites
· Media/Buffer Preparation
· Quality Assurance
· Manufacturing setting
Experience Highlight :
Engineer, City of Houston 2018 to present
· Conducting review, inspects, analyze field project studies, to ensure compliance with plans, contract, regulations, etc.
· Assist in preparing project schedules and estimate construction cost.
· Develops, evaluate and design new layouts, drawings, plans, specifications.
· Performs and review several types of engineering calculations to develop statistical data and problem solving.
· Assist in preparing project schedules and estimates construction capital cost and construction time.
· Researches, analyzes and prepares various records, reports, alternative solutions and other data.
· Documents projects to ensure quality of commitment.
· Maintains, monitors and applies, operating procedures to enhance functioning of facilities and systems.
· Inspect permitted structures for compliance based on COH chapter 19 Guidelines and issue flood damage repair permits to homeowners that are in the delineated floodplain area.
· Participate in and provides technical advice in the bid process.
· Communicates directly and indirectly with contractors to resolve dispute and ensure technical quality.
Quality Control Specialist, Fusion Auto Plex 2014 – 2017
· Worked with various departments to enhance delivery and quality performance.
· Gather data as pertaining to quality, lead time, on-time, and customer satisfaction performance.
· Investigate contributing factors and develop plans and recommendations to improve performance.
· Improve work instructions, assembly, test, or training procedures, routers, and other necessary documentation to enhance customer satisfaction and company performance.
· Investigate reported product problems and initiate corrective action, follow through to ensure successful implementation
· Analyze data to evaluate the current process and process changes.
· Create and maintain accurate support files and logs for the identification and retrieval of quality documentation.
· Follow Certifying Authority and government rules and regulations as they apply in the certification of equipment.
Project Engineer/Project Manager, Unified Quantity Surveyors 2008 – 2014
· Served as the project engineer and facility manager. Attend management meeting regularly.
· Inspected project sites daily to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards. Carry out concrete and soil test analysis.
· Computed load and grade requirements of material stress factors to determine design specifications.
Provides technical advice to staffs and contractors regarding design and construction, program modifications for structural repairs. Preparations of invoices and management of supply chain
· Ensured tested soils or materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel. Evaluation of daily estimate proposer.
· Managed and directed the construction, operations and maintenance activities at the project site, including space planning and designs.
· Conferred with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
· Planned, scheduled, or coordinated construction project activities to meet deadlines.
· Prepared and submitted budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.