· Actively looking opportunities in Environmental engineering / Civil Engineering / Construction field in Dallas, Texas
· Over 5 years experience in Construction Inspection, Estimation and Project Management.
· Proficient in reading blue print, attention to details & Specification to identify Project scope.
· Over 4 years of experience in inspecting every trade of construction for K–12 schools and community colleges in California. In depth knowledge of accessibility, structural safety, fire- life safety and standards utilized in public school buildings throughout the State of California.
· High-level interpersonal communication skills and works effectively in Multidisciplinary Environment.
· Proficient in MS Office & Mooraware. Working Knowledge in Auto CAD 2008, HEC-RAS, WSPGW, EPANET 2.0, STAAD and SQL
M.S. in Environmental Engineering, with Minor in Water Resource Engineering, Dec 2010, San Jose State University, CA
B.S. in Civil Engineering with Emphasis in Architectural Engineering, 2007, California State University Fullerton, Fullerton, CA,
Diploma in Business Management, NM Institutes of management Studies, Mumbai, and India
Diploma in Interior Design, S.N.D.T University, P.V. Polytechnic, Mumbai, India
Estimator & Project Coordinator May 2016 –May 2017
Truestone Inc., San Francisco
Fabricators and Installers of Natural, Engineered stone for commercial/residential projects.
· Identified required labor, exact quantities of material and time requirements by studying materials, project specifications and RFI’s.
· From accurately reading of blueprints, specifications and utilizing Mooraware Software, prepare accurate estimation of the project.
· Coordinate with Engineer, Designers, and Contractors for material selection and fabrication/Installation details to ensure delivery of quality product on time.
· Introduced various fabrication configurations to ensure the installation process in timely manner.
Assistant Civil Engineer Dec 2010- Feb 2015
DSA Inspector firm
Assisted Class 1 DSA Inspector for Modernization & Expansion Projects of following California School Districts.
Fremont Union High School District, FUHD
Modernization of Monta Vista high, Cupertino High, Lynbrook high & Fremont High School
Approximate Cost of Each High School Project –Between 20 and 22 Million
Areas of Inspection
Tracks and Fields, Cafeteria, Classroom & student union Buildings, Roofing & Rafter Tail Repairs,
Successfully provided administrative and Inspection assistance for Following.
· Underground Utilities, Concrete Foundations for Bleachers, Dugouts, Portables and Scoreboards.
Placing of Synthetic turf and track surface.
· Sports Field Lighting foundation, erection and wiring
· Erection of steel columns, Beams and decking. Framing of metal studs walls and exterior sheet glass walls.
· Assisting Inspectors in documentation and reporting of deviations in the construction from the requirements of the DSA approved construction documents, coordinating shop drawings, posting appropriate changes, organizing approved submittals, materials certificates and mill certificates.
Chief Estimator March 2005 – Jan 2006
AZ Countertops Inc., Ontario, CA
A manufacturing firm, fabricating solid surfaces from Natural & engineered stone serving builders and hospitality Industry.
Worked as Chief Estimator for
· Bid package preparation and contract negotiation for Track homes and hotel Industries
· Blueprints takeoff and Generating shop drawings in Auto CAD for the manufacturing unit.
Senior Interior Designer and Assistant to Chief Architect Dec 2000 – Oct 2004
K.S. Associates, Mumbai, India
A leading architectural firm focused on Architectural, Interior Design projects, Exhibitions and Temporary structures.
· Prepared plans coordinated engineering drawings, submittal process and performed cost analysis for jewelry manufacturing factories and diamond assorting Units.
· Led a team with junior designers for conceptualization, design development and space planning of restaurants, office buildings and residential buildings. Prepared effective presentation and working drawings using AutoCAD and 3-D Studio software.
· Lowered the project cost by accurate estimation, suitable material selection, site management and quality control.
· Successfully completed research Project under guidance of Dr. Ndon, Department Chair. Spring 2010 Subject: “Environmental Assessment of Water Quality at Ground Water Recharge site based on the information at two recharge sites at San Joaquin County, CA
· Recipient of Richard Bafton Memorial Scholarship 2009 for Environmental Engineering, San Jose State University
· Recipient of ACI (American Concrete Institute) Scholarship 2006, California State University Fullerton
· Assistant in Research for US Army Cops for project “Methodology for Risk Analysis of Dam Gates and Associated Operating Equipment Using Fault Tree Analysis with Dr. Putcha, California State University Fullerton
· Assistant in research paper “Improvement in Traffic Signal Synchronization” for Dr. Putcha, California State University Fullerton