601 Surf Ave., 2G, Brooklyn, NY 11224
Full time architectural freelancer. Highly skilled Architectural AutoCAD designer and Project Manager with a solid background in space planning and hands-on experience in woodworking and construction. Consistent track record of anticipating the results and interactions of every design element, comprehensive experience preparing drawings and specifications for wide range of high-end retail, residential and commercial projects. Detail-driven Project Manager with proven success of completing numerous projects on deadline and within the budget.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· Architectural design
· High-end retail store planning
· High-end residential design
· Storefronts and curtain walls
· Complex millwork shop drawings
· Construction documents
· AutoCAD 2019 Architecture, 3D Max
· Project management
· Site surveys
· Budgeting, bidding
06/12 – Present NYrender Architectural Services, Brooklyn, NY
3D Enterprise Architectural Services, Brooklyn, NY
· Interior design, construction documents, visualization, project management
· Millwork, storefronts, construction shop drawings, site surveys
· Metal manufacturing design and shop drawings: structural, stairs, railings
· Landscape design and shop drawings
· Budgets, estimates
10/11 – 06/12 Swatch Group US, Retail Development, Weehawken, NJ
· Designed shop-in-shops for luxury watch brands Omega, Breguet, Longines, Tissot, Glashutte, Hamilton, Mido, Rado based on brands prototypes and existing conditions.
· Performed site surveys.
· Executed projects bidding: architects, general contractors, millwork manufacturers, and material suppliers.
· Coordinated overseas production, shipping, and supervise site installations.
· Successfully completed $600K Longines project in Tourneau NY within 3 weeks.
· Achieved 4 projects a month in different cities throughout US, Canada and Caribbean.
07/10 – 10/11 Lord and Taylor, Store Planning Department, New York, NY
Store Planning Analyst
· Designed development documents for major and minor renovations, created stores block plans, vendors and products allocations.
· Scheduled, coordinated construction projects, controlled quality of their implementation and alignment with budget.
· Developed annual store planning budget for major renovations and vendor shops.
· Enforced internal design standards; reviewed vendor’s shop drawings.
· Supported fixtures development for new merchandizing products.
5/01 – 06/10 Chanel Inc., Store Planning Department, New York, NY
Store Designer, Project Manager
· Developed Design and full sets of Construction Documents for about 100 stores, including construction plans, power & signal, reflected ceiling plans, elevations, sections, millwork & storefront details and specification schedules from conceptual drawings and images using AutoCAD.
· Managed all construction projects from inception to completion.
· Created and maintained Store Profiles server-based database for over 140 stores with location plans, products capacity, space allocation by categories, and related information.
Areas of responsibilities:
· Performed bidding, coordinated construction, and finalized capital expenses.
· Maintained brand image through design consistency.
· Conducted research of products, materials, and manufacturers’ specifications and incorporated them in Design Documents.
· Performed accurate site surveys, checked shop drawings for consistency with design, and managed construction projects for high-end retailers such as Saks, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Bergdorf Goodman; controlled completion of the punch lists.
· Handled multiple projects while maintaining accuracy, integrity of details and timelines.
2/98 – 4/01 Rathe Productions, New York, NY
Detailer/Assistant Production Manager
· Designed architectural drawings for traveling and permanent exhibits and displays including Javits Center, Las Vegas, and various European trade shows.
· Prepared construction and shop drawings, combined buy-out parts according to vendor specifications.
Bramson College, Architecture
Naval Academy, BS in Mechanical Engineering
· Fluent in metric system