1500 SW Liberty Ave, Bentonville AR-72713
Phone: (479) 402-3187
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Masters in Transportation Engineering (GPA – 3.9) August 2019, Oklahoma State University, USA
Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering (GPA – 3.7) May 2016, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India
Curriculum Project Work Aug 2017 – August 2019
· Analyzed capacity and determined level of service for freeways, Weaving Areas, Ramp Junctions, Multilane Highways, and Two-Lane Highways using Highway Capacity Software (HCS2010). Also, reported traffic impact analysis.
· Data collection and managing to conduct spatial overlay operations and geocoding to analyze the nearest Walmart locations for the on-campus housing students and off-campus housing students in Stillwater locality by using ArcGIS software.
· Performed detailed design of pavement widening to introduce left-turn lanes, signalization, signing, marking and illumination using MICROSTATION. This project focus was on signal design, signal timing, signal systems and highway signing and marking.
· Realignment, widening and reconstruction of US 281 spur from I-40 to US-281 to provide safe and convenient passage for the traveling public from I-40 to Geary, Oklahoma and the north-western part of the state using Highway Capacity Software (HCS7), MICROSTATION & Inroads. This project focused on design of horizontal alignment, vertical alignment, highway signing, and marking from using MUTCD and AASHTO.
· Building Information Modeling – Developed a virtual design model using REVIT, BIM-based quantity take-off and estimate, clash detection models, 4D stimulation, and learned the process of implementing BIM on an enterprise to project level.
Engineering Project Work March 2016
· Modeling and analysis of the building has done by using structure analysis tool Staad Pro and Auto CAD, to study the effect of varying height of the column in the bottom story during the earthquake.
Engineering Intern – Roads & Buildings of State, Telangana, India
June 2016 – May 2017
Role: Intern engineer
Assisted with design drafting of commercial residential projects
Took field dimensions and created ‘as build’ drawings.
Created various drawings from elevation to plan view and details.
· Core-software: Auto-Cad, HCS7, ArcGIS, MicroStation, Inroads, Revit, Civil 3D
· Programming: C-programming
· Others: Microsoft office
ACADEMIC WORK HISTORY:
Employer: Oklahoma State University August 2017 – August 2019
· Teaching Undergrad students AutoCAD through software demonstration and presentations.
· Helping students overcome the roadblocks in AutoCAD.
· Researching and helping the instructor with Assignments, lab work and project.
· Awarded Merit Certificate for Technical Quiz in university level Organized by CEA &ICI
· Awarded best prototype model at the university level, organized by Bachelor’s degree school. Presented a Model illustrating the Mumbai airport, which is the second busiest airport in the country and handles 950 aircrafts moments per day.
· Worked for Civil Engineering associations activities (ICI & CEA) at Bachelor’s degree school
· Working as a member for Civil and Environmental Engineering Graduate Student Association (CEEGSA)