Assistant Civil Engineer North Charleston, SC 29420 email@example.com
• Thirteen years of experience in all facets of building construction, commercial structures and municipal bridges.
• Effective organizational and multi-tasking abilities in a fast-paced environment, including the ability to prioritize work in order to complete multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Proactive project management experience as a manager of construction teams and projects.
• Effective in mediating between personnel, general contractors and the management team.
• Concrete estimation
Assistant Civil Engineer
Atlantic South Consulting Services – Charleston, SC (September 2016 to Present)
• Land development design (grading, parking areas, landscaping, utilities service lines, etc.) for Churches projects, Residential Subdivisions, Commercial project, and Industrial projects using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
• Stormwater drainage networks design.
• Utilities (Water and wastewater) networks design.
• Site Inspection.
• Preparing engineering and design documents for projects.
• Work with municipalities, contractors, clients and other team members.
• Make design recommendations and /or adaptations.
• Preparing complete engineering plans and design reports.
Instructor of AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D
ITT Tech. Inst – Columbia, SC (2015 to 2016)
· Instructing and teaching AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Revit, and Autodesk Inventor.
Nova Engineering &Environmental Co. Greenville, SC, USA (9 Months)
· Field observation
· Perform testing, sampling and inspection of soils, aggregates, concrete, grout, masonry, asphalt and structural steel placement.
· Perform routine field and/or laboratory tests.
· Perform calculations and data reduction of test results, drafting.
· Daily communication with site contractors and project managers.
Associate Civil Engineer II
Alliance Consulting Engineers Co. Columbia, SC, USA (September 2014 to Aug. 2015)
· Land development Design, Site Observation and drafting for Projects in SC using AutoCAD Civil 3D and AutoCAD
· Engineering Services for 150,000 SF Speculative Building Pad Lot at Marion County, SC.
· Engineering Services for Speculative Building Expansion at Marion County, SC.
· Improvement Design for John Harris Body shop in Lexington County, SC.
· Site Inspection.
STICO Construction Company in Doba/Saudi Arabia (7 years)
· Managing projects of five Highway roads (62 miles, 125 miles, 150 miles); three bridges, and the city water supply lines (35 miles long).
· High elevated city water tanks.
· Sewer and water pipelines network (50 miles long).
· Managing concrete buildings construction projects (3 buildings with 8 stories each).
Orascom Construction Co. Cairo, Egypt (5 years)
· Project engineer for the Project of El Masrya Cement Factory which included the following Heavy Reinforced Concrete structures:
– Cement Silos (2 silos each 300′ height and 65 radius); Pre-heaters Building (3 preheaters W60′ x L50′ x H80′)
– Two underground electric control buildings.
– Four ground water tanks (W65’x L65′ x H65′).
Egyptian Military Cairo, Egypt (3 years)
· Building constructions (12 Buildings, each 10 stories).
· Bridges (50 miles of the “6th of October” bridge).
A.A.S. in Drafting and Design Technology
ITT Technical Institute – Columbia, SC (June 2014)
Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering
Cairo University / Faculty of Engineering (1989 to 1994)
· AutoCAD (4 years)
· AutoCAD Civil 3D (4 years)
· Revit (1 year)
· Autodesk Inventor (1 years)
· ACI Testing Concrete Level I
· GSWCC Level IA Certificate